Nashoba Club Restaurant History:
Nashoba Club Pizza Restaurant has been providing delicious homemade pizza to Ayer, MA since 1950. We’ve been in the same building since we opened.
1900 Building was built
1920 "Herb" Hardy’s Paint Store
1930 Upper hall used as a school; also Grange Dance Hall
1944 Fraternal Order of the Eagles Nashoba Tradesman Association
1950 Nashoba Club owner Harold and Jessica Rakip
1963 Purchased by Russell and Florence Rakip
1976 Purchased by Robert & Muriel Rakip and Robert Jr & Nancy Rakip
In 1950, Harold went to school in New York. He went to P.U. "Pizza University" and brought home the family recipe, which is still in use today!